All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment. One submission per individual.
Submission deadline August 9, 2019.
Or mailed to: UConn Extension Bug Week, 1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4134, Storrs, CT, 06269-4134
Winners will be notified, and an announcement will be on our website Home Page. All winners will be highlighted on our Photos Page.
- All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment.
- Submission deadline August 9, 2019.
- Photograph must include:
- Title of photograph.
- The following information must be attached to the back of the photograph, or in your email: Name, address, age of photographer, and category entered.
- An individual may only submit one photograph.
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed photo release stating that the photograph is the work of the entrant. PHOTO RELEASE FORM
- Mailed in entries must be printed on photo paper in any one of the approved sizes: 4”x 6”, 5”x 7”, or 8”x10”.
- frames or mat boards are not allowed on any of the photographs.
Prizes for first, second, and third place for each category.
- Junior Amateur (under 18 years old)
- Senior Amateur (18 years old or older)