2020 Photo Contest Entries
All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment. One submission per individual.
Submission deadline August 7, 2020.
Use the form below to submit your entry. Alternatively, submissions (and Photo Release Form) can be emailed to email@example.com (UConn Drop Box is available for files larger than 10MB). Or mailed to: UConn Extension Bug Week, Attention Stacey Stearns, 1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4134, Storrs, CT, 06269-4134
Winners will be notified, and an announcement will be on our website Home Page. All winners will be highlighted on our Photos Page.
- All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment.
- Submission deadline August 7, 2020.
- Photograph must include:
- Title of photograph.
- The following information must be attached to the back of the photograph, or in the form below: Name, address, age of photographer, and category entered.
- An individual may only submit one photograph.
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed photo release stating that the photograph is the work of the entrant. This is completed using the checkmark in the form below - or you can download the PHOTO RELEASE FORM and include that with entries that are mailed in.
- Mailed in entries must be printed on photo paper in any one of the approved sizes: 4”x 6”, 5”x 7”, or 8”x10”.
- Frames or mat boards are not allowed on any of the photographs.
- Entries may also be submitted using the form below.
Prizes for first, second, and third place for each category.
- Junior Amateur (under 18 years old)
- Senior Amateur (18 years old or older)
Entries are Closed
We will be announcing the winners soon.