All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment. One submission per individual.
Use the form below to submit your entry. Alternatively, submissions (and Photo Release Form) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (UConn Drop Box is available for files larger than 10MB). Or mailed to: UConn Extension Bug Month, Attention Stacey Stearns, 1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4134, Storrs, CT, 06269-4134
Winners will be notified, and an announcement will be on our website Home Page. All winners are highlighted on our Photos Page.
- All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment.
- Submission deadline July 28th, 2023.
- Photograph must include:
- Title of photograph.
- The following information must be attached to the back of the photograph, or in the form below: Name, address, age of photographer, and category entered.
- An individual may only submit one photograph.
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed photo release stating that the photograph is the work of the entrant. This is completed using the checkmark in the form below - or you can download the PHOTO RELEASE FORM and include that with entries that are mailed in.
- Mailed in entries must be printed on photo paper in any one of the approved sizes: 4”x 6”, 5”x 7”, or 8”x10”.
- Frames or mat boards are not allowed on any of the photographs.
- Entries may also be submitted using the form below.
Prizes for first, second, and third place for each category.
- Junior (under 18 years old)
- Senior (18 years old or older)