All entries must be a photograph of a bug or insect in their natural environment.
Submission of photo must be made on or before July 30, 2018. Submissions can be mailed to: UConn Extension Bug Week, 1376 Storrs Road, Unit 4134, Storrs, CT, 06269-4134 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The photo will be judged no later than Thursday, August 9th by the committee. Winners will be notified, and an announcement will be on our website, www.bugs.uconn.edu
- Photograph must include:
- Title of photograph
- The following information must be attached to the back of the photograph, or in your email: Name, address, age of photographer, and category entered
- An individual may only submit one photograph
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed photo release stating that the photograph is the work of the entrant.
- Mailed in entries must be printed on photo paper in any one of the approved sizes: 4”x 6”, 5”x 7”, or 8”x10”
- frames or mat boards are not allowed on any of the photographs
- Junior (under 18 by January 1, 2018)
- Senior (ages 18 and over by January 1, 2018)
Bug Week Photo Contest – Congratulations to our 2017 entries and winners!